Saturday, October 14, 2006

This is my File car"HD-150s" and me's stroy

At 2006.10.5 I bought my first file car in the life HD-150s,it's a 國產的 motorcycle.
It's my dream of beginning. Now, the beautiful dream becomes really,I seemed to have another an understanding good friend,let I of the life had a center of gravity immediately.
My best friend A-Jay was very happy see my dream and interest have a result, He tells I say: after half year, we go together 環島,I am very excited and happy to arrival of in hopes of that day.
Force a not expectant hope me with HD-150s of the story launch,this is my dream and the interest of now above .

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

Hi,

Your topic is "This is my car of HD-150s and my story"

What an amazing and cool motor it is! So you should cherish it and love your life when you use it.

Cheer!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home